"Sheila’s wit, humor, personal life experiences and Biblical perspective ministered to our multi-generational crowd of women and left us laughing and weeping at the feet of Jesus. God has gifted her with the ability to relate His Word in a way that's easy to apply to how we live today. She gets down to the level where women really live."
- Laurie Shaffer, Director, Michigan Missionary Church Women, Summer 2010
"Well-versed and inspiring."
"She explains things well so you can relate and understand them."
"She laughs easily. Lovely charm!"
"Vivacious and biblically gifted speaker and teacher."
- Various comments from Women at the Well "Extreme Makeover" conference, fall 2009
"What makes me excited about listening to Sheila Wray Gregoire can be best described in the following words: real, vulnerable, passionate, committed, and yes, very funny. The question is not should you book Sheila but when, and now has been the answer for me for quite some time."
- Eric Spath, Manger of Speakers & Events, World Vision Canada, Director of Girls Night Out events
"I came away with lots to think about--very practical!"
- Various comments from Hebron Christian Reformed Church women's retreat, "Redeeming the Time"
"Wonderful talk! Really practical! I wish we had more time!"
Muskoka Baptist Conference "To Love, Honor and Vacuum" workshop
"I just want to say thank you so much for coming out and speaking to the MOPS Moms group. I got such great feedback from the moms - there were lots of e-mails and phone calls about how we can support each others to be the best parent we can be - we meet this week and they want to discuss what they have learned and how they can put it into practice. Again, thanks and blessings!"
- Naoimi, leader of Mississauga MOPS Group
"Just wanted to thank you again for speaking at our GNO. Everyone left so happy and inspired. One lady dropped around the house the other day to pay for our Chick Flick Night Dinner and a Movie and she said when she arrived home she felt so high her husband had to sit up and take notice. He said " what happened to you" She said "I had the most wonderful evening." So thank you!"
- Leslie, after Girls Night Out Event, Mississauga