E-Course: How to Build Your Online Community
One year ago I had a website. I updated it when I thought about it, but I didn't think about it that frequently. And not surprisingly, I averaged about one book sale a month through my website.
Then I decided to jump into blogging full steam! I joined Facebook, opened a blog on Blogger, and eventually joined Twitter. I've increased my sales twenty-fold, and it keeps going up.
But the key to building an online community is not to think of it as marketing; it's instead participating in a conversation. If you yell at people for attention, they'll dismiss you. If you contribute information they want, they'll pay attention.
So the key to online social media is learning how to contribute information people want, and how to let them know it's there.
In this four module course, we'll cover everything you need to develop a social media plan, whether you're willing to spend one hour a day, or one hour a week. The course starts whenever you want it to! When you sign up, you'll automatically receive a new module every two weeks.
1. Discovering and Targeting Your Niche
- Brainstorm to figure out exactly who you're writing to
- Learn where they are and how to find them
- Launch your blog directly in your niche
- Learn the secrets to choosing a good blog title, finding the right blogging tools, and writing a blog post that people come back for
- Learn how to use blogs to participate in conversations
2. Learning the Nuts and Bolts of Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and more
- What is Twitter? What do I have to do?
- How do I create a following on Facebook?
- Answer these questions, and learn the best tools for Twitter so that you can maximize your exposure with a minimal amount of time
- Learn how to find the best people to follow
- Learn what other social media tools are also helpful for building buzz
3. Draw Attention to Your Blog
- You've been writing, but how do you keep people coming back for more?
- Learn the one thing that consistently draws people
- Learn how to capture visitors' email addresses so that you can get a targeted list
- Discover the key to building a blog following
- Figure out how to write newsletters, how often to send them, and what to put in them
4. Launch an Online Party!
- A hands-on, very practical module with a step-by-step guide for an integrated approach to an online party
- Learn how to utilize email, blogging, Twitter, Facebook, and other media to create a one-day buzz for your book or product
- Discover the secrets of being hosted on a blog tour--and figure out which blogs to ask, and how to contact them
If you get nothing else, this one will pay for itself over and over!
The whole 4-module set is available for $75. It will take you step by step through the complicated online world of social media, tell you which tools to target, and help you uncover your niche. The fourth module alone easily pays for itself!
Or you can buy the modules individually for $25 each.
Subscribe to 4-Module E-Course ($75):
Subscribe to Module One:
Discovering and Targeting Your Niche:
Subscribe to Module Two:
Learning the Basics of Twitter, Facebook, and More!
Build Blog Traffic e-course
Launch an Online Party!
And don't miss my audio download introduction of How to Build Your Online Community, complete with a PowerPoint visual guide to accompany it!